- Advanced Manufacturing Capabilities
- Standard Existing Size save your initial cost
- One-stop Design & Manufacturing Solutions
- Fast Shipment of Standard Aluminium Window Profiles Size
Aluminium Window Profiles
Wellste Aluminium window profiles can be used to make sliding window Aluminum Frame, casement window Frame extrusions, foldable aluminum window system and Aluminum-clad windows.
- Raw material: 99.7% A00 Aluminum Ingot
- MOQ 500 KG ONLY support your local market.
- 20days for opening mold and 15 days for bulk production
- GB/T 5237-2008 High Precision Aluminum Industry Standard
Your Reliable Aluminium Window Profiles Manufacturer
Aluminium window profiles can be also called aluminium window frame extrusions, almost use 6063 aluminum alloy. Powder Coating is by far the most popular used in commercial and residential aluminium windows and aluminum doors. The powder coat surface makes the window clean, durable, weather-resistant, and comes in a variety of colors.
|Item Type||Aluminium Window Profiles|
|Profile type||1. Sliding window and door profiles|
2. Casement window and door profiles
3. Louver window and door profiles
4. Bi-fold window and door profiles
5. Pivot window and door profiles
6. Awning window profiles
7. Heating insulation / thermal break profiles
8. Wall curtain profiles
|Film Standard||Anodized:7-23 μ , Powder coating: 60-80 μ , Electrophoresis film: 12-25 μ|
|Lifetime||Anodized for 12-15 years outdoor|
Powder coating for 18-20 years outdoor
|Length||3.0-7.2 Meters or Customized|
|Thickness||0.4mm-20mm or Customized|
|Application||Buildings, Constructions and Decorations|
|Color||Silver, champagne, Bronze, Golden, Black, White, Gray, Sand coating, Anodized Acid, Alkali, and wood texture, or Customized|
|Fabrication||Die designing→ Die making→ Smelting & alloying→ QC→ Extruding→ Cutting→ Heat Treatment→ QC→ Surface treatment→ QC→ Welding→ Packing→ QC→ Shipping→ After Sale Service|
|Feature||High corrosion-resistance, Weather-resistance, Heat-resistance, Alkali-resistance, Anti-scratch, Anti-deformation|
|Shape||Standard or customized available.|
|Quality Control||1. Inspection at Site.|
2. Inspection Before Shipping.
3. Testing Machine.
|Surface treatment||Anodizing, Mill finish, Electroplating, Polishing, Sand blasted, Powder coating, Silver plating, Brushed, Painted, PVDF etc.|
|Deep process||CNC,drilling,milling,cutting,stamping,welding,bending,assembling,Custom Aluminum Fabrication|
|Service||1. Free sample, Free design;|
2. OEM/ODM available;
3. Custom-made request;
4. New design solution suggestion
|Our Advantage||superior quality with competitive price, Certified enterprises in China|
Wellste Aluminum manufacture and supply aluminium window profile for more than 20 years. With 180,000 square meter production workshop, our annual production capability reaches 10,0000 tons. 30 engineers with 10 years aluminum industry working experience serve our best consulting to you.
Wellste aluminum window profiles are made of high purity aluminum alloy CO2, which is produced by casting method and post-treatment. Through 14 series production processes that involved melting, extrusion (wire), drawing, precision rolling, and cutting, etc.
Wellste is able to finish a range of shapes with a high strength/relative density ratio. All the products carried CE, Rohs, SGS certificates as proof of quality. Wellste aluminum window profiles not only enjoyed high tensile strength but also good resistance to wear and tear, corrosion resistance under corrosive environment, been featured by strong hardness, etc.
Wellste is an ISO and SGS-certified company. As a leading manufacturer in the aluminum profile area, we pay much attention to our product quality. Wellste has ISO 9001 and 7599 certificates, feel free to download them online.
Wellste aims at offering 0% quality complaint service for you. We have over 30 QC staff and will check product quality at every stage during production. Wellste complete QC system record and willing to share it with you.
Wellste promises to provide you with any report you need after production. These reports include quality test reports, tensile strength reports, and material component reports. We cooperate with many experience testing partners.
-Standard Packing Option-
* Long bar length profiles 3.0-6.0 meters*
* Short bar length profiles 0.3-3.0 meters*
-Loading & Shipment-
Usually, it will only be about 500kg and Wellste is also willing to support your business by sending some samples to you.
Sure, we have all kinds of surface treatments for your reference, including anodizing, powder-coating, electrophoretic coating, and so on.
Yes, we have cooperated with some express couriers for more than 10 years.
Of course not, we have 0% quality complaints and pay much attention to the quality control system.
Our technical engineers will send the packing pictures to you before delivery, we ensure that the product surface won’t be damaged.
Wellste is willing to handle your aluminum door frame profile project anytime you need help. Wellste technical engineers prepare a quick quotation for you within only one day. Wellste also supports secondary operations like drilling and milling for you at a competitive price.
Wellste aluminum greenhouse profiles are designed especially for your greenhouse. We offer high-quality aluminum profiles with lightweight. They are easy to assemble and can hold your glass windows for more than 10 years. We also have considerate after-sales services.
Wellste: Your Leading Aluminium Window Profile Manufacturer
Aluminum windows, not like vinyl and wood windows, will not crack, split or warp. The aluminum glass frame makes the windows and doors more durable and long-lasting. Aluminum is the sustainable development of green building materials.
The most common is the RAL color which has about 200 standard colors. Besides powder coat, Wellste Aluminium window profiles can also apply anodizing (polishing, brushed), PVDF, and electrophoresis coating for your selection.
Wellste Aluminium window profiles also can adopt high-quality thermal Break raw material as insulation bar, an insulation bar will be added through the aluminum section to create an insulated barrier to prevent heat conduction.
The material of the insulation bar is PA66 Nylon, which has good toughness and strength, thus it has a good insulation effect.
Compared with Vinyl window, Wellste aluminium window profiles has obvious advantages. Vinyl window cannot be painted, while aluminium window profiles can be powder coated to the color you want. The strength of the vinyl window is not so strong and weighs much heavier than aluminium window profile.
Aluminum window is lightweight with strong strength. Vinyl window cannot handle extreme weather and corrosion environment, while aluminum window can handle this, it has goods corrosion resistance, the aluminium window profile makes the window more durable and long-lasting.
What’s more, vinyl cannot be biodegradable which is not good for our environment, while aluminum is environmentally friendly that can be recycled. So today more and more people choose aluminum windows.
Wellste is a professional aluminium window profiles manufacturer and supplier. Our engineer can help to create your own aluminum window design, furthermore, aluminum door profiles can be produced by Wellste as well.
We will support one-stop solution supplier from Aluminum profiles for windows and doors.
We strive to provide high-quality products and offer fast and friendly customer service. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal and the common development with our customers is our rigid pursue.
Aluminum Window Profiles: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you have any question about aluminum window profile, you will find the answer right here.
Whether you want to learn about the design, classification criteria, properties, features, or quality requirements, you will find the answer right here.
So, keep reading to learn more.
- 1. What is an Aluminum Window Profile?
- 2. What are Aluminum Window Profiles used for?
- 3. What are the Advantages of Aluminum Window Profiles over other alternatives?
- 4. How many types of Aluminum Window Profiles are there?
- 5. What are the Mechanical Characteristics of Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 6. How are Aluminum Window Profiles made?
- 7. How does Heat Treatment enhance Aluminum Window Profile properties?
- 8. How do you cut Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 9. What is the required Thickness for Aluminum Wall Profiles?
- 10. What are the Quality Requirements of Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 11. What should you Consider when Selecting Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 12. What is Aluminum Window Profile Die?
- 13. Can you use the same Die for different Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 14. How long does Aluminum Window Profile Die typically last?
- 15. What Tolerances can you achieve for Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 16. Can you supply Aluminum Window Profile Samples before the bulk run?
- 17. What is your Typical Lead-time for Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 18. Do you Produce Prototype Parts for Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 19. What type of files do you accept for Aluminum Window Profile Electronic Drawing?
- 20. What are Thermally Broken Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 21. What type of Aluminum do you use for Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 22. How much do Aluminum Window Profiles Cost?
- 23. What size Aluminum Window Profiles do you supply?
- 24. What is ‘Aging’ for Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 25. How do Anodized Aluminum Window Profiles Compare to Powder Coated Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 26. What is the Advantage of Double Glazing Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 27. What is Mill Finish Aluminum Window Profile, and How does it Look Like?
- 28. What is the Difference Between Standard Sized and Custom Sized Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 29. How do you ensure dimensional accuracy when manufacturing Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 30. How much Weight can Aluminum Window Profiles Support?
- 31. What Inspection Methods do you Follow to Ensure the Quality of your Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 32. Can you help Clients with Designing New Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 33. Our Aluminum Window Profiles covered with a Warranty?
- 34. Can Aluminum Window Profiles be Recycled?
- 35. How do you maintain Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 36. What are the Methods for Mechanical Joining of Aluminum Window Profiles?
- 37. What Accessories/Fittings will you need for Aluminum Window Profiles?
1. What is an Aluminum Window Profile?
Aluminum window profile
These are sections made from aluminum material that provide secure foundation for the window glass unit.
Remember, any window design is made up of three parts, i.e., glass, fittings, and the profile.
Aluminum window profile consists of casements and frames, which bear the entire structure’s weight.
Side view of aluminum window profile
Using aluminium offers the following advantages:-
- Low thermal conductivity coefficients that keep the frame from freezing.
- High elasticity modulus to withstand force and stress.
- Its thermal expansion levels correspond to glass thermal linear expansion coefficients.
- They are attractive.
2. What are Aluminum Window Profiles used for?
Aluminium window profiles come in a wide range of designs.
Each design can provide a solution for both light commercial applications and residential applications.
Thus, aluminium window profiles can be used to:-
- Design and manufacture conventional casement windows similar to timber products.
- Design a contemporary window for modern offices or homes.
3. What are the Advantages of Aluminum Window Profiles over other alternatives?
- Aluminium window profiles incorporate the use of polyamide thermal insulation.
The insulation creates a barrier between the warm air indoors and the cold air outdoors.
Thereby, decreases heat transmission, improving the window profile’s overall U value.
- Aluminium window profiles have a thirty-year lifespan. This is because they are more resistant to the elements than other window profiles.
They are less likely to rot or warp compared to their alternatives. Moreover, aluminium window profiles are harder to dent due to their strength to weight ratio.
- Aluminium window profiles have the added advantage of being simple to maintain while also being robust.
Different types of aluminium window profiles may require additional maintenance levels, but a fast clean often suffices.
The profiles will remain clean and gleaming if you clean them at least once every four months.
- Aluminium window profiles are considerably less expensive than other window profiles. Wood window profiles, for example, are costly and need more frequent maintenance. Cheaper options like Plastic window profiles deteriorate over time and end up costing more in the long run.
4. How many types of Aluminum Window Profiles are there?
Types of aluminum window profile
The existing types of aluminium window profiles are:-
· Casement Aluminium Window Profiles
These aluminium window profiles feature beveled sightlines and 70 mm back to front dimensions.
They have opening sashes that may be side hung or top hung.
Besides, they are high-performance window profiles whose design best fits sustainable buildings.
They can also accommodate glazing units with 24mm-36mm thickness.
They conform to BS6375 enhanced security standards.
· Fully Reversible / Top Swing Aluminium Window Profiles
These aluminium window profiles have similar dimensions to the aforementioned casement window profiles.
They are best for application in buildings with limited cleaning access. They have U values of 1.4W/m²K.
The window will protrude entirely outwards when opened.
· Tilt and Turn Aluminium Window Profiles
They have a locking system and a hinge. As a result, the window can function as a tilt-in sash if the hinge is at the bottom.
· Inline Pivot Aluminium Window Profiles
These aluminium window profiles have a pivot hinge and restrictors.
They also have a relatively large sash size compared to the other window profiles.
5. What are the Mechanical Characteristics of Aluminum Window Profiles?
The mechanical characteristics of aluminium window profiles are:-
- Tensile strength of at least 157N/mm²
- Specified non-proportional elongation stress 6p.02 of at least 108N/mm²
- Elongation of at least 8%
- Hardness Value (HV) of at least 58
6. How are Aluminum Window Profiles made?
Making aluminium window profiles comprises four different processes. The processes are:-
· Ingot Preparation
This initial stage involves the heating of the aluminium Ingot at a high temperature of about 700oC.
The heating results in molten aluminium, which is used in the subsequent stages.
· Extrusion Molding
In this next step, the molten aluminium metal is forced through a die. The die may vary depending on the desired end product shape.
At the end of this step, the aluminium window profile usually has a defined shape and ergonomic.
· Heat Treatment
The extruded aluminium is cooled at room temperature.
Afterward, it is heat-treated while being quenched with water and rapid resistance to solutionize it without grain growth.
Special equipment is used for this process to ensure that the final product is strong.
· Surface Treatment
The aluminium window profile windows are then surface treated to make them both wear and corrosion-resistant.
7. How does Heat Treatment enhance Aluminum Window Profile properties?
The elements dissolved in the aluminium will start precipitating after the aluminium has been heat treated.
This allows its grains to lock into place, increasing the profile’s natural strength and hardness.
The heat treatment process makes aluminium window profiles less likely to warp or dent.
Parts of window profile
8. How do you cut Aluminum Window Profiles?
There are many ways of cutting aluminium window profiles. Most involve the use of additional objects such as Dremel tools or handheld tools like tin snips.
Different tools have different grits to cut two or three different types of aluminium window profiles. Also, there are specialized machines used for cutting aluminium profiles.
9. What is the required Thickness for Aluminum Wall Profiles?
Aluminium window profiles are not installed according to a standard minimal thickness of walls. Instead, their installation is done according to the window size, air pressure value, and airtightness of the window design.
There is no uniform standard for determining wall thickness to aluminium window profile characteristics.
The wall thickness of an aluminium wall profiles depends on the:
- Force and speed of extrusion
- Tolerance requirements
- Shape of profile
- Alloy used
- Type of surface finish preferred.
Interestingly, a single aluminum window profile can have a varied wall thickness, depending on strength requirement.
For example, to improve the profiles bending strength, you can make the areas away from the neutral axis thicker.
However, you cannot use aluminium profiles made out of thin aluminium extrusions for windows.
Generally, the common thickness maybe as follows:
- Standard thickness may vary between 0.8mm to 1.4mm
- Anodizing protection thickness may vary from 8 to 12 micron
- Normal powder coated thickness maybe 60 to 100 micron
10. What are the Quality Requirements of Aluminum Window Profiles?
The major quality requirement for Aluminium window profiles are:
- Compliance with ASTM B221 and BS EN 755, which are the universal specifications for aluminium and aluminium-alloy extruded bars, rods, wire, profiles, and tubes.
- Adherence to GB 5237 which outlines the specifications for wrought aluminium extruded profiles for architecture.
- Double glazed aluminium window profiles provide a U value of 1.4W/m²K.
- All aluminium window profiles provide low U values of at least 0.7W/m²K.
- All aluminium window profiles have been inspected, tested, and confirmed to meet BS 7950, PAS23/PAS24, and BS 8213 standards.
11. What should you Consider when Selecting Aluminum Window Profiles?
Aluminum window profile
Aluminium window profiles are undoubtedly sustainable, easy to maintain, and durable. However, you must take into consideration other factors like the frame finish or accreditations and certifications that show product quality.
There are aluminium window profiles for both contemporary and traditional homes. These profiles have different designs in terms of thickness, colors, and finishes.
Aluminium window profiles are not obtrusive, and using them does not cost you any compromise.
There are also dozens of gloss and matte colors for you to choose from.
Aluminium window profiles are robust and durable. You should check if the product conforms to European or British security standards before you decide to purchase.
Also, check for certifications and accreditations that will show that the profile’s security measures are legitimate.
We combine clever design with sound engineering to provide you the best aluminium window profile options.
You should factor in your priorities regarding quality, security, and design to figure out your budget range.
Additionally, you should factor in additional costs such as installation and transportation costs.
The higher the quality, the higher the value.
12. What is Aluminum Window Profile Die?
An aluminium window profile die is a tool that we use to press heated aluminium alloy billets/blocks into finished aluminium profiles.
This tool heavily influenced how the final product looks like.
The die is a circular and thick disk made from H13 steel. It extrudes three shapes, i.e., hollow, semi open, and solid aluminium extrusions.
Additionally, aluminium window profile dies are hear treated. Meaning they can withstand high temperature and pressure involved in the extrusion process
13. Can you use the same Die for different Aluminum Window Profiles?
There are different types of dies. Each creates a different type of aluminum window profile mould. There are solid dies, hollow dies, and semi-hollow dies.
A solid die extrudes a shape without openings or enclosed void. They are less expensive.
A hollow die creates a profile with avoid. A semi-hollow die, on the other hand, produces a partially hollow shape. They are more complex and expensive.
14. How long does Aluminum Window Profile Die typically last?
The process of aluminium window profile extrusion causes uneven pressure and build-up of heat on the die.
This reduces the die’s longevity. Eventually, the dies become useless.
However, specific design choices can impact the tolerances of the die and increase its lifespan in the long run.
15. What Tolerances can you achieve for Aluminum Window Profiles?
Aluminium window profile tolerance is critical because they affect system installation and heat transfer coefficients.
There are tolerances for various aspects of the aluminium window profile, e.g., thickness and straightness tolerances.
Aluminium window profiles are very complex in design. Hence, it can be challenging to specify the tolerance levels.
We are open to special agreements to reach the guidance standards for aluminium profiles.
The aluminium extrusion we use to manufacture the profiles meet the tolerances dictated by BS EN 755-9:2001, i.e., -/+ 0.2mm- -/+0.5mm. These are subject to enhancement if you require increased or specific tolerance.
16. Can you supply Aluminum Window Profile Samples before the bulk run?
Yes. Sometimes you may need to check the dimensions to make sure they are of the correct measurements before you go on a bulk run.
Doing so will prove the dimensions and design of the aluminium window profiles. Meanwhile, we will hold off the bulk run until you feel satisfied.
17. What is your Typical Lead-time for Aluminum Window Profiles?
We have a large stock hold of aluminium window profiles. However, if you require specific design and dimensions, you should adapt to a longer lead time.
Unlike other window profiles, e.g. PVC, aluminium window profiles take relatively long to be manufactured. This is due to the sophistication of the process.
Therefore, the standard lead times are 15 to 20 days for a standard white finishes and up to 6 weeks for custom finishes.
18. Do you Produce Prototype Parts for Aluminum Window Profiles?
Yes, we produce prototype parts for aluminium window profiles. We have many machining, tool/die, and fabrication capabilities.
This allows us to cost effectively and quickly manufacture window profile parts.
Besides, our process involves extrusion tooling which, is a relatively cheap process. It is best for you to buy an extrusion die.
To speed up the process, you can supply a solid or electronic drawing of the prototype you desire.
19. What type of files do you accept for Aluminum Window Profile Electronic Drawing?
Currently, we accept Computer Aided Designs(CAD) files or solid prints of what you desire.
20. What are Thermally Broken Aluminum Window Profiles?
Aluminum window profile
Since standard aluminium is a heat and cold conductor, you can gain or lose a lot of heat through the window profile.
This may compromise the efficiency of double glazed windows in the long run.
Thus, the profile has to have a thermal break added to it.
A reinforced Polyamide bar is added between the outside and inside the aluminium profile to form an insulated barrier.
Thermally broken aluminium window profiles conduct cold, heat, and sound slower than regular aluminium window profiles.
21. What type of Aluminum do you use for Aluminum Window Profiles?
We manufacture aluminium window profiles with a wide variety of aluminium alloys. These alloys come in different states and each has its distinct features.
We do this in order to conform to the expected standards for window profile application.
We manufacture aluminium window profiles as requested. You can choose the available options from our Aluminium a 6000 Series.
Alloys can be joined together with insulating material, e.g., Polyamide enabling you to use them in applications where you require thermal insulation.
22. How much do Aluminum Window Profiles Cost?
Pricing is done on a weight per meter basis.
Aluminium extrusion weight per meter is calculated from the surface area of the extruded profile. Extruded aluminium profiles come in an infinite range of shapes and sizes, so the aluminium extrusion weight per meter is used to calculate the £/kg cost.
To simplify matters, we typically use the aluminium extrusion weight per meter to calculate a cost per piece, so you know exactly what you’ll be paying for each production run. If needed, we can also apply cost units of E/kg and £/meter.
If you have any particular cost requirements, or you’d like to know more about how we calculate our aluminium extrusion weight per meter, please let us know.
We will be happy to talk you through any questions.
23. What size Aluminum Window Profiles do you supply?
We offer aluminium window profiles in varying width frames and thickness to accommodate the different types of applications.
The standard sizes of the parts are usually the following dimensions:
- Frame depth of 60mm
- Wing/sash depth of 68mm
- Infill of between 6mm to 48mm
- An overlap dimension of 8mm
24. What is ‘Aging’ for Aluminum Window Profiles?
Ageing for aluminium window profiles is the transformation of supersaturated aluminium solution into precipitate particles.
The main reason for ageing is to improve the mechanical properties of aluminium, e.g., tensile strength and hardness.
Precipitated give aluminium alloys their mechanical features, which are essential for window profiles.
It is also important to note that the strength of the aluminum profiles can be increased by adjusting the aging process.
Typically, using lower temperatures for a longer time will increase the formation of a stronger metal matrix.
It will also reduce the amount of dislocation while the aluminium profile is in use.
Using lower temperatures prevents the occurrence of over-aging.
Partly because it stops the precipitate from growing too quickly thereby increasing the final strength of the profile.
25. How do Anodized Aluminum Window Profiles Compare to Powder Coated Aluminum Window Profiles?
Anodized aluminium window profiles are easy to maintain.
You can clean them regularly with mild detergents and water to get back their lustre without the anodic coating flaking or peeling off.
With powder coating, you will notice orange peels, especially if applied too thick/thin.
Powder-coated aluminium window profiles come in a wide range of colours, from satin to gloss finishes.
Anodized aluminium window profiles are only available in polished and matte finishes.
Powder-coated aluminium window profiles aren’t as vulnerable to acidic pollutants as anodized aluminium window profiles. They have good resistance to chemicals and alkaline cleaning compounds.
Regardless of the type of aluminium window profile you chose, you should ensure that your supplier is reputable.
We have a proven quality assurance track record at each stage of our aluminium window profiles manufacturing process.
26. What is the Advantage of Double Glazing Aluminum Window Profiles?
Double glazing aluminium window profiles keep mould from forming in the interior.
Humidity can cause mould to form inside structures, thereby causing complications like asthma attacks and infections.
Double glazed aluminium window profiles are very bad conductors of heat, sound, and cold. The Polyamide thermal break gives them such properties.
Poor heat conduction and dissipation also make them energy efficient.
Double glazing aluminium window profiles enhance security and safety.
Thus making them safe for environments with children and against break-in burglaries.
27. What is Mill Finish Aluminum Window Profile, and How does it Look Like?
The natural finish of aluminium extrusion as they are extruded from the extruder die tool is the mill finish.
When exposed to moisture or air, mill finish aluminium window profiles will oxidize with aluminium oxide powder.
The mill finish aluminium window profiles can be painted or field primed to specific requirements.
They are shiny and almost mirror-like, with manufacturing lines that can be seen.
28. What is the Difference Between Standard Sized and Custom Sized Aluminum Window Profiles?
Custom sized aluminium window profiles are profiles made to your specific requirements that are not considered industry standards.
On the other hand, standard-sized aluminium window profiles are on offer from our catalogue.
29. How do you ensure dimensional accuracy when manufacturing Aluminum Window Profiles?
We ensure that the assembly of the aluminium window profile is conducted on an elevated working surface.
The surfaces are padded to keep physical damage and scratches from the window profile.
These surfaces enhance accurate cutting.
Alternatively, we also use crimping machines to connect the mitre joint of the aluminium window profiles.
Screw joints are also a method of ensuring dimensional accuracy that we use. After assembling the entire aluminium window profiles, we use sealants to seal the screw holes and screws.
30. How much Weight can Aluminum Window Profiles Support?
Our aluminium window profiles are sturdy and can support glass panes with weights of up to 500kg.
This makes them applicable in diverse areas, e.g., applications that provide abundant natural lighting.
31. What Inspection Methods do you Follow to Ensure the Quality of your Aluminum Window Profiles?
We conduct quality inspection tests by ensuring that each profile configuration corresponds with the die design.
We conduct visual checks on the aluminium material to determine if:
- There are visible scratch marks.
- There is any mechanical damage arising from handling. Deformities like dents indicative indicators of low-quality aluminium window profiles.
- There are visible amp die lines and marks. Stains are entirely unacceptable to us.
During the production stages, we ensure the following:
- That inspection for material specification compliance is conducted.
- That the equipment and machinery we use to make the aluminium window profiles are precise and accurate.
We also conduct preliminary tests and inspections on materials before we greenlight them for usage.
We especially inspect and keep records for levels of accuracy and precision of the equipment we use.
Finally, we conduct inspections on the production sections to ensure that they meet the required benchmarks. We check the cutting, glazing, sub-assembly, and final assembly sections.
Once the manufacture is complete, we will lay down all standards met in reference to the required standards.
32. Can you help Clients with Designing New Aluminum Window Profiles?
Yes. We offer our help in designing aluminium window profiles that can work best for your application and your standards.
33. Our Aluminum Window Profiles covered with a Warranty?
Yes, to show our confidence in the quality of our product, we offer warranties. The aluminium window profiles have a warranty that covers defects arising from craft, materials, or manufacturing.
Our aluminium window profiles finishes will not blister, peel, or crack under appropriate applications, hence the fade resistance warranty.
All the above are warranted for not more than ten years.
Your warranty may be voided if the damage arises from modifications and improper installation.
Service/freight trips and taxes are excluded from our product warranty.
34. Can Aluminum Window Profiles be Recycled?
Aluminum window profile
Yes. Aluminium window profiles can be recycled. Aluminium material does not deteriorate in quality regardless of how many times it gets recycled.
Once rendered inapplicable, aluminium window profiles can be melted and cast into new aluminium window profiles.
Process coated aluminium materials like the ones we use in our window profiles are 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly.
This can be done by decorating the profile first using complimentary equipment before melting.
35. How do you maintain Aluminum Window Profiles?
You can follow some of these simple processes:
· Wash the Aluminium Window Profile
Clean the profile periodically using a sponge or tiny soft cloth with a bit of detergent. Doing this properly will inhibit pitting and oxidation levels.
· Apply a Sealer
Dirt can accumulate in your window profile during dry seasons. Additionally, applying a sealant will prevent leaks.
Use light lubricants when you start to notice aluminium window profile stiffness.
· Repair Damages or Replace Parts
To preserve the durability and performance of your aluminium window profile, you should do this regularly.
Be on the lookout for signs of deformity and damage and repair while you still have it in control.
Avoid using strong cleaning products that contain chemicals or bleach.
36. What are the Methods for Mechanical Joining of Aluminum Window Profiles?
Methods for mechanical joining of aluminium window profiles are:’
We cater for each joining mechanisms in the design steps. The joining mechanisms are:-
· Screw Busses
This mechanical joining method features a releasable connection. They come in three variations, i.e.,
- Cross cutting connections that protrude from either sides.
- Through connections that only feature a protrusion from one side
- Blinded connections or non end to end connections that also protrude from a single side.
For the specific application of aluminium window profiles, screws with stainless steel heads are used. They are also corrosion resistant.
Transverse or longitudinal grooves or screw channels are used.
Screw joints are also a method of ensuring dimensional accuracy that we use. After assembling the entire aluminium window profiles, we use sealants to seal the screw holes and screws.
· Folded Joints
These are also called rebates. The width of the fold is important. A seam that is too thin is weak and might cause a lot of problems. A fold that is too wide results in sheet material wastage.
· Riveted Joints
There are two methods of riveting aluminium window profile joints, i.e., direct and indirect methods.
In the indirect method, an extra rivet is used to join two indirect parts in addition to primary rivets.
The types of rivets used in aluminium window profile joint connection are:
- Threaded/screw rivets.
- Self piercing rivets. These are made from very strong materials because they are used for high stress joints.
- Blind rivets. Blind rivets require one side access.
- Solid rivets. Solid rivets are only used for profiles which have two accessible opposite sides.
37. What Accessories/Fittings will you need for Aluminum Window Profiles?
The accessories that you will need for aluminium window profiles are:-
- Hinges and handles
- Corner angles
These additional accessories will ensure that your aluminium window profiles are usable and reliable.
Wellste is a leading manufacturer and supplier of aluminum window profiles in China.
Whether you want custom design or Wellste to support your OEM business, we guarantee the best quality and affordable prices.
Contact us now for all your aluminum window profile needs.