Aluminium Profile Accessories
- Free sample can be supplied
- 3-5 working days fast ships out
- Engineer helps to design your t-slotted project
- Powerful purchasing team with Flexible outsourcing
Your Premier Aluminium Profile Accessories Supplier
Wellste aluminium profile accessories are necessary for assembling Aluminium profile frames. We supply rich varieties of aluminium profile accessories that can basically meet the need of the designer for the assembly aluminium structural framework.
Wellste aluminium profile accessories offer different accessories such as brackets, nuts & bolts, connectors, Joints, hinges, handles, Wheels, Aticula Foot, and end caps, etc. The connected ways are various without welding. They are very flexible, simple, and fast. Users can choose specific connection modes according to their own requirements.
T-slot Accessories installation and slot connection details
Wellste aluminium profile accessories have a wide range of advantages. These aluminium profile accessories are manufactured by just simple planning with intuitive software tools, can be quickly assembled Aluminum profiles, and offer a multitude of machining variants. All of the aluminium profile accessories meet the highest quality standards and sustainability requirements.
Wellste aluminium profile accessories exhibit great flexibility of Aluminum profile system. It also helps you in solving your specific tasks in the shortest possible time.
Wellste aluminium profile accessories are generally used in the assembly of various frameworks like a workbench, work station, conveyor, showcase, and safety enclosure, etc. They exhibit great flexibility in the modular aluminum extrusion system. It also helps you in solving your specific tasks in the shortest possible time.
Let’s Support Your Bussiness and Reduce Cost For You
Wellste: Your Leading Aluminum Profiles Accessories One-Stop Solution Supplier
Wellste aluminium profile accessories also affect the overall aluminium framework. Therefore, they need to be equipped with professional tools. For example, tools like special T-handled Inner hexagon wrench, rubber Hammer can prove to be quite instrumental in developing the entire aluminium framework.
Wellste aluminium profile accessories are available to our customers through a one-stop purchasing service, which tends to save your time and money. Therefore, we aim to design, manufacture and -sell aluminium joinery accessories by combining quality and technological innovation.
Wellste aluminium profile accessories are manufactured only after showing great attention to the needs of our individual customer, irrespective of the fact whether they are small, large or structured frame work. This is the reason why Wellste offers a versatile range of aluminium profile accessories that have been expertly manufactured only after being tested in our in-house labs, in order to ensure the exceptional quality of aluminium profile accessories
Wellste aluminium profile accessories are not only of exceptional quality, but we also provide you with a range of possibilities that are unique in the market, to help you realize your individual systems. Do not hesitate to contact our customer care 24/7. Our customer care and sale department strive to facilitate our valued customers.
If you are looking for a superior quality profile accessories, fast delivery time and a quote within just a few hours, then do not waste any time and contact Wellste, which believes in no compromise in the quality of aluminium profile accessories.
Aluminum Profile Accessories: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
If you’re looking for any information about aluminum profile accessories, you will find the information right here.
Whether you want to learn about the design, features, finishing or material grade – you will find everything you’re looking for right here.
Keep reading to learn more.
- What Are Aluminum Profile Accessories?
- How Are Aluminum Profile Accessories Made?
- What Is An Anodized Aluminum Profile Accessories?
- Which Technique Is Used Manufacturer Aluminum Profile Accessories?
- What Are The Available Types Of Aluminum Profile Accessories?
- How Can I Purchase The Right Aluminum Profile Accessories?
- Why Should I Use Special Tools While Fitting Aluminum Profile Accessories?
- Which Are The Ideal Features For Aluminum Profile Accessories?
- What Is The Use Of Aluminum Profiles Accessories?
- Do You Provide Free Samples For Your Aluminum Profile Accessories?
- What Available Finishing Do You Have For Your Aluminum Profile Accessories?
- Which Is The Common Material Grade Used For Aluminum Profile Accessories?
- Can I Get Customized Aluminum Profile Accessories?
- What Certifications Ensure Production Of Quality Aluminum Profile Accessories?
- How Much Do Aluminum Profile Accessories Cost?
- What Are The Available Color Options For Aluminum Profile Accessories?
- How Strong Are Aluminum Profile Accessories?
- What Are The Advantages Of Our Aluminum Profile Accessories?
What Are Aluminum Profile Accessories?
Aluminum profile accessories are an important component when installing various aluminum profile frames.
Typically, aluminum profile frames’ parts are manufactured separately. Aluminum profile accessories are an important component when assembling these parts together to make one frame.
Aluminum Profile Accessories
Common aluminum profile accessories include nuts, bolts, connectors, joints, brackets, etc.
How Are Aluminum Profile Accessories Made?
Extrusion is the main method employed in the manufacture of aluminum profile accessories.
Various aluminum products used in the construction industry are manufactured through this process.
In extrusion, a heated aluminum billet is forced through a die with the desired shape and size of the specific aluminum profile accessory.
The die is the most important component when manufacturing aluminum profile accessories.
It needs to be specially designed to have a space that matches the shape and design of an aluminum profile accessory.
After squeezing the billet through the die, it assumes the shape it was squeezed through.
From there, the aluminum profile accessory is then cooled and aged to make it strong.
The Extrusion Process
What Is An Anodized Aluminum Profile Accessories?
Simply put, an anodized aluminum profile accessory has an unreactive surface.
Normally, the surface of any aluminum profile minus a coating is reactive.
If an aluminum profile is anodized, it means that its surface has undergone oxidization – making it unreactive.
Which Technique Is Used Manufacturer Aluminum Profile Accessories?
The main technique used in the manufacture of aluminum profile accessories is extrusion which results in strong and durable aluminum accessories.
Also, extrusion simplifies the entire fabrication process of the aluminum profile accessories.
Moreover, extrusion is a continuous process thus you can produce many aluminum profile accessories at a go.
For those not familiar with extrusion, we can simply define it as a process of pushing material through a specially designed hole.
That is, to come up with materials that assume the shape of the hole.
Notably, extrusion allows for the production of aluminum profile accessories in many shapes.
Thus, these accessories can be used in a variety of industries.
What Are The Available Types Of Aluminum Profile Accessories?
There is a very wide variety of aluminum accessories out in the market right now.
Such accessories include end caps, wheels, handles, hinges, joints, connectors, bolts, nuts, etc.
They are important because it would be damn near impossible to assemble your profile units for your intended applications without them.
Hence, you must have some basic knowledge of what these accessories are.
You also need a clear knowledge of the auxiliary installation equipment required, if any, and how they work.
Below are some accessories, features, applications, build materials, etc.
These accessories will give you some degree of freedom on aluminum profile customization.
Moreover, they don’t just make your aluminum profiles look appealing.
They act as protection by acting as buffers and providing sealing.
Their advantage is that they are quite easy to install and flexible.
They are available in two types, i.e., cover strips and end caps.
Both are manufactured from either nylon or PVC materials and are available in grey and black.
i. You can install end caps at the ends of your profile extrusion to increase its aesthetic value.
ii. Cover strips, on the other hand, prove useful against dust. You can install them on your aluminum profile T slots to clean their surfaces. They are available in a wide range of varieties, but the most common is the U-shaped cover strip.
U -Shaped Cover Strips
There available types of connectors accessories include:-
You can use these types with aluminum profiles that are large and rectangular with casters and articular feet.
They are manufactured from aluminum alloy materials and are available in silvery-white/ anodized finishes.
The main advantages you would enjoy with these are that they are easy to install and provide a very strong connection.
Examples of applications where they would be relevant include instances where you would want to connect porous square profiles to casters.
Free plate Connectors:
These connectors are manufactured from stainless steel materials and are available in galvanized finishes only, i.e., black and silvery-white.
Use then with profiles with superposition connections which may require angle adjustment ranging between 0 degrees and 180 degrees.
Hook And Slide Connectors:
These connectors are very strong as they are manufactured from carbon steel 304SS and are available in galvanized finishes.
They enable you to hook up objects, wires, or tools onto your aluminum profile.
Metal Hinge Connectors:
As the name suggests, these connectors are hinges.
This means that they require additional matching nuts and screws to work properly.
They are also available in galvanized finishes and are manufactured from Zinc aluminum alloys to provide high strength.
You can use them to connect two plates or profiles.
Metal Hinge Connector
Magnetic Lock Connectors:
These are available in chrome and galvanized finishes and are manufactured from stainless steel material.
They play an important role in absorption in applications involving profiles for doors.
Handle connector accessories are manufactured from aluminum alloy and PVC materials and are available in black finishes.
They make it easier to open and handle the aluminum profiles during application.
Other types of connector accessories include:- outer and inner plate connectors and nylon hinges.
The most popular types of joint accessories are connector links, slot joints, and interior joints.
Interior joints are best suited for vertical linking.
For angle groove connections, the best is E and L joint accessories.
These are made from aluminum alloy materials and are available in anodized finishes.
They are best suited for making extended linear connections between two aluminum profiles.
You can also use them to lengthen connections by inserting them into the groove pits of both sections.
Aluminum Connector Link
Eyebolts are manufactured from carbon steel and are available in galvanized finishes.
During application, you must mount them on your workpiece plane vertically.
Active Joint Hinge Accessories:
These accessories have a rotating range of 180° and have multiple connection modes.
They are available in galvanized finishes and are manufactured from Zinc Aluminum alloy materials.
Their main connection point is at the industrial aluminum profile active point.
Multifunctional Block Accessories:
They are manufactured from PVC material and are available in grey, black, and white.
They are easy to install and even easier to disassemble.
You can use them when installing different panels or organic glass on the aluminum profile.
These are made from stainless steel and are available in chrome and galvanized finishes.
You can use them for right-angle or cross-connections.
Unlike the case for butt joints, you do not have to drill holes in the aluminum profiles.
Other joint accessories include interior and angle joints, multi-connector accessories, etc.
These are manufactured from similar materials, i.e., stainless steel, and available in galvanized finishes.
A Joint Aluminum Profile Accessory
Bolt And Nut Accessories
The available types of bolt and nut accessories are:-
a. Hammerhead nut accessories: These are manufactured from carbon steel and are available in galvanized finishes. You can use them to fixate the profile to a slot.
b. T bolt accessories: These are also manufactured from carbon steel and are galvanized.
c. Core screw accessories: They are manufactured from stainless steel and available in galvanized finishes. They are also available in a 12.9 high-strength steel build.
d. Joint bolt accessories: You can use these for industrial aluminum profile frameworks that adopt internal joints. They are made from steel and are available in galvanized finishes.
e. Sunk screw accessories match the hammerhead nut accessories and are usable with handles, door stoppers, etc.
f. Sliding nuts: These are manufactured from steel or aluminum alloys and are also available in galvanized finishes.
g. Flange nut accessories: These match the bolt accessories and are available in stainless steel. They are chrome finished or galvanized.
h. Other types include spring round, spring fasteners, flange nut accessories, etc. These are all made from stainless steel and are available in galvanized finishes.
T Bolt Accessories
These are available in the following types:-
a. 5-inch bracket accessories: These are manufactured from aluminum alloy 6063-T5 and are available in anodized finishes. You can use them to connect one profile to another with a 45-degree oblique angle.
They are versatile and have lengths that reach up to 6 meters.
b. 135-inch bracket accessories: They are quite similar to the 45′ type. The only difference is in their application, i.e., you can use them with 135° oblique angles instead of 45°.
c. Foundation bracket accessories: These are manufactured from carbon steel and are available in black and white galvanized finishes. Choose the appropriate size depending on the profile frame size and bearing requirements.
d. Heavy bracket:- These are manufactured from aluminum alloy 6063 T5 alloy and are available in anodized finishes. You can use them to connect multiple vertical profiles. They require T- bolt or flange connections. They are best suited for profile builds that are mobile or move.
e. Corner bracket:- These are also known as triangle brackets and are available in anodized finishes. Like all other brackets, they are made from 6063 T5 aluminum alloy materials.
Aluminum Corner Bracket
f. Additional types include angle brackets, profile brackets, and general brackets. They are all made from the same material, i.e., Aluminum alloy 6063 T5, and are available in anodized finishes.
Caster And Wheel Accessories
Caster is a general term for a wheel structure that allows for 360° rotation. They include:-
a. Fomawheel: These are manufactured from PA, TPU, or cast iron materials and are available in black. They can move or can be locked in position.
b. Composite caster: They are manufactured from PA, TPU, or chrome steel and are available in black only. They are best if your applications require support for heavy structures.
c. Articular foot: These are manufactured from stainless steel, rubber, and basement nylon and are black. They provide shockproof capabilities hence provide very good support.
d. Plate caster: Like all the other casters, they are manufactured from PA, TPU, and chrome steel. They are best for application on carts, and extruded aluminum builds. They are dustproof, quiet, and precise.
How Can I Purchase The Right Aluminum Profile Accessories?
Purchasing the right aluminum profile accessories is essential to ensuring that it perfectly fits your intended application.
There are several aluminum profile accessories manufacturers.
Moreover, these accessories come in various shapes, sizes, and designs.
However, be keen to ensure that you do not fall into the trap of simply purchasing any aluminum profile accessories.
We advise you use the below considerations as pointers.
- Know what you need – Do not go to the market blindly. Know the accessory you need. If you are green in this area, kindly seek expert advice to have an idea of what you need and how it works.
- Go for a reputable manufacturer – Most of the time, it is echoed that a manufacturer is as good as his product. A reputable manufacturer is highly likely to give you quality accessories and even give you an overview of the application of the accessories.
- Look at certifications – Certifications are a sign of quality. Accessories that lack the industrially accepted certifications are an outright red flag.
- Get Samples – Try it before you buy it. If you plan to make a bulk purchase of accessories, request samples from a manufacturer of your choice.
- Look at the features – A product is as good as its features. Keenly scrutinize the features of the aluminum profile accessories. From the features, you can determine the accessory’s strength, finishing, material, etc.
Why Should I Use Special Tools While Fitting Aluminum Profile Accessories?
Fitting aluminum profile accessories might not be much difficult, but professionalism and precision need to be employed.
Using special tools while fitting the aluminum profile accessories will ensure that the accessories are correctly fitted.
Additionally, it will help you handle the accessories with care.
Lastly, tools are designed to improve efficiency and speed.
The tools used in fitting the aluminum profile accessories are no exception.
You will be able to fit the accessories faster yet precisely.
Examples of special tools used in fitting aluminum profile accessories include rubber hammers and hexagon wrenches.
Rubber Hammer Is On OF The Special Tools To use During Fitting
Which Are The Ideal Features For Aluminum Profile Accessories?
The features of the aluminum profile accessories will help with choosing the right accessory and getting value for your money.
Below are some key features you should always consider:
- Tensile Strength – Look at the tensile strength of the aluminum profile of the accessory. This will give you a picture of how much load the accessory can withstand without fracturing. The ideal tensile strength is anywhere between 300mpa to 690 mpa, or more.
- Corrosion resistance – Ideally, aluminum profile accessories should be corrosion resistant since aluminum in itself is corrosion resistant. This is an indication that the accessory is durable.
- Hardness – You may confuse hardness for tensile strength, but the two are different. Hardness shows how soft or hard the accessory is, measured in HRC. The higher the HRC, the stronger the aluminum profile accessory.
- Technique – Most aluminum profile accessories are manufactured through the hot rolling technique. This technique is industrially accepted, resulting in quality aluminum profile accessories.
- Grade – Most manufacturers prefer using the 6000 aluminum series to produce the aluminum profile accessories. This particular series is most preferred due to its outstanding properties.
- Application – Lastly, the application of the aluminum profile accessory is a key feature. Preferably, it would be best if you chose an accessory with the industrial application since it is superb strength.
What Is The Use Of Aluminum Profiles Accessories?
Aluminum profile accessories are an important component in the assembly of aluminum frames.
These accessories are used in several ways depending on the type of accessory.
We have compiled the various ways aluminum profile accessories are used.
- Joining – Aluminum profile accessories such as the connectors are vital in connecting two aluminum frames.
- Mobility – Some aluminum frame structures need to be mobile. Accessories such as caster wheels help with the mobility of aluminum structures such as aluminum shelves or display.
- Fastening Components – When there is a need to fasten various components or aluminum profiles to each other, accessories such as bolts and nuts come in handy.
- Overall Aluminum Frame – The accessories contribute greatly to the overall aluminum frame. In addition, they affect the durability of the assembled aluminum structure.
An Aluminum Shelf
Do You Provide Free Samples For Your Aluminum Profile Accessories?
Yes, we do provide free samples.
First, you will need to share with us what you exactly need; then we will work out how you can get the samples.
However, we have to work with a Minimum Order A Quantity to get the samples.
What Available Finishing Do You Have For Your Aluminum Profile Accessories?
The finishing of the aluminum profile accessories largely dictates how the final product looks.
As such, we have a wide range of finishing to cater to the needs of our clients.
Importantly, the surface treatment or finishing is important to enhance corrosion resistance and decorate the aluminum profile accessories.
The common types of finishing include:
It is the electrostatic application of a powder coat followed by heat curing resulting in the formation of skin on the surface of the aluminum profile accessories.
Unlike anodizing and electrophoresis, powder coating uses dry powder as opposed to a conventional liquid solution.
Some key benefits of powder coating include:
- Environmentally friendly, since it does not use any organic solvent that may be toxic to the environment.
- Has a wide range of color options
- Superb chemical and corrosion resistance
There are also some notable drawbacks such as:
- Powder may easily fall off
- Low weather resistance
- May discolor due to UV or strong light.
It is the electrolytic oxidation of the aluminum profile accessories which increases the thickness of the already existing oxide layer.
Anodized Aluminum Profile
Benefits of an anodized finishing include:
- Increased fire and weather resistance
- Durable and glossy color for aesthetic value
- Results to the coating that does not peel off
- Has a relatively strong stain resistance
Despite the benefits, an anodized finishing has demerits such as:
- Easy damage in strongly acidic environments
- If thoroughly washed, the oxide layer might be scrapped off the wooden grain
Electrophoresis or E-coating involves the immersion the of the aluminum profile accessories into an electrified tank with the ideal paint.
Consequently, solid particles are formed on the surface of the aluminum profile accessories as the paint is drawn to the accessories.
Electrophoresis has benefits such as:
- High adhesive coating film that does not fall off or age quickly
- Has a stronger resistance coat than anodizing
- Compared to anodizing, electrophoresis is faster
- More colorful with a metallic luster
Some drawbacks of electrophoresis include:
- It affects the accessories conductivity of heat and electricity
- It is slightly expensive than anodizing
- Has few color range since it only uses water soluble paint
PVDF coating involves the application of a resin-based coating on the surface of the aluminum profile accessories
The advantages of PVDF coating include:
- Sunlight resistance
- More environmental friendly
- High pollution, chemical, and corrosion resistance
The drawbacks of the PVDF coating are:
- It is thinner compared to powder coating
- Only has a mate finish
- Costly compared to powder coating
This type of finish makes the aluminum profile accessory look like wood.
It involves laminating a wood film around the accessory through heat transfer.
Some key advantages of the wood grain finish include:
- High resistance to fading
- Superb appearance
Wood Grain Look On Aluminum Profile Accessory
Other types of finishing for the aluminum profile accessories we would like to highlight include:
- Mill Finish
Which Is The Common Material Grade Used For Aluminum Profile Accessories?
The common material grade used for aluminum profile accessories is the predominant 6000 series aluminum alloys.
These alloys contain silicon and magnesium as the main alloying components.
6000 series aluminum alloys are preferred for aluminum accessories due to their:
- High corrosion resistance
- Superb strength
- Also, their strength can be enhanced by thermal treatment.
Can I Get Customized Aluminum Profile Accessories?
Yes, we do customize our various aluminum profile accessories to meet our client’s needs.
Typically, the aspects we customize include:
- Surface treatment/Finishing
First, we will need to receive your specifications then work out which parts or aspects we need to customize in order to manufacture the exact accessories you need.
What Certifications Ensure Production Of Quality Aluminum Profile Accessories?
Manufacturers of aluminum profile accessories are required to have certain certifications as a guarantee and assurance that their accessories meet internationally accepted standards.
The commonly required certification is the ISO9001:2015 certification that ensures consumer interest protection in the manufacture of aluminum profile accessories.
How Much Do Aluminum Profile Accessories Cost?
The cost of aluminum profile accessories will vary depending on the following:
Type of finishing – Although the type of finishing won’t greatly affect the price of the aluminum profiles, it does determine the price to some extent.
Order Quantity – Similar to any other product, the bulk purchase will attract discounts making the accessories cost less than the actual price
Type of accessory – There are various types of aluminum accessories with different designs and sizes. Larger and more complex accessories will definitely cost more than smaller and simpler accessories.
However, aluminum profile accessories are not that expensive.
Typically, the price of an aluminum profile accessory ranges anywhere between 0.27USD to 6USD per piece.
Due to the low-price ranges, the manufacturers or suppliers set a minimum order quantity of around 30 pieces.
This translates to a price range of between 8.2USD to 180USD per order.
What Are The Available Color Options For Aluminum Profile Accessories?
Most manufacturers of aluminum profile accessories offer the option of color customization.
However, the type of finishing will greatly dictate the color of the aluminum profile accessory.
For example, a wooden grain finishing will give the aluminum accessory a brown color.
Generally, there is a wide range of color options you can choose for your aluminum profile accessories.
Some common colors include green, blue, gold, silver, brown, etc.
How Strong Are Aluminum Profile Accessories?
Aluminum profile accessories are as strong as their raw material, aluminum, which has a tensile strength ranging between 40mPa to 700mPa.
Interestingly, you can increase aluminum’s tensile strength by either alloying or cold working.
Typically, aluminum profile accessories have a temper of between T351-T851. T
he temper range acts as further proof that aluminum profile accessories are fairly strong.
What Are The Advantages Of Our Aluminum Profile Accessories?
Apart from the fact that aluminum profile accessories are a must-have when using aluminum extrusions, they also have other benefits.
Their advantages include:
- Budget-friendly – Most if not all aluminum profile accessories do not overstretch your budget. Some manufacturers offer the accessories at cheap prices provided you bought the aluminum profiles from them.
- Easy to assemble – Assembling aluminum profile accessories is a Do It Yourself (DIY) activity. Provided you are using the accessory for its right application, you will not have difficulty in assembling it.
- Wide range of finishing – When it comes to the finishing for aluminum profile accessories, you will be spoilt for choices. Commonly, the finishing on these accessories are customized to blend in with the aluminum profiles
- Compatibility – We can confidently state that provide you have the correct specifications of an aluminum profile, the accessory we will provide will be compatible. The only catch is that you know the type of accessory you need.
- Strength/resistance – Aluminum as a material is mostly preferred in a number of applications due to its strength. If you purchase your accessories from an authentic dealer, you can be sure that the accessories are strong and durable.
- Lightweight – Generally, aluminum is 1/3 of the weight of other metals such as iron and bronze. This trait makes it much easier for to us transport these accessories.
Aluminum Profile Accessories Are Light In Weight And Easy To Assemble
For all your aluminum profile accessories, contact us now.