Standard Aluminum Extrusion Profiles
- One-stop Aluminum Fabrication
- 100,000Ton Annually Production Capability
- 20+ years aluminum extrusion industry experience
- 2000 types tooling for standard aluminum extrusion profiles
Your Leading Standard Aluminum Extrusion Profiles Supplier
Wellste Aluminum manufacture and supply standard aluminum extrusion profiles since 1996. With 20+ years aluminum extrusion industry experience, Wellste Aluminum has reached 100000 ton annually production capability.
Wellste standard aluminum extrusion profiles usually comes in 6063 and 6061 aluminum alloy. Typically 6063 is used for architectural application while 6061 is used for structural application, Wellste still can supply other various Alloy No., as like as 1000 series, 2000series, 3000series,5000series,6000series,7000series, our sales engineer can help you choose correct Alloy No. for your project.
Wellste standard aluminum extrusion profiles contains various products. There are aluminum angle, aluminum channel extrusions, aluminum flat bar, aluminum I beam, aluminum t bar, aluminum extrusion framing and aluminum trim.
Wellste Aluminum owns 2000 types tooling for standard aluminum extrusion profiles. We can provide catalog for the standard profiles. Wellste also stock aluminum extrusions. Please indicate alloy number, temper, specific length, surface treatment, quantity, we will make a fast delivery.
Let’s Support Your Bussiness and Reduce Cost For You
-Standard Packing Option-
* Long bar length profiles 3.0-6.0 meters*
* Short bar length profiles 0.3-3.0 meters*
-Loading & Shipment-
Wellste: Your Standard Aluminum Extrusion Profiles Supplier
We also can provide different surface finish according to your requirement, including colorful anodizing, powder coat, PVDF and electrophoresis coating. Wellste Aluminum can also provide a polished and brushed surface. After surface finishing, the profiles will be more durable.
Wellste extruded standard aluminum extrusion profiles are used for a wide range of applications, including construction, home decoration, transportation, electronics and industrial, etc. With its lightweight but strong strength, aluminum will be more and more widely used in various fields.
Wellste Aluminum provide one-stop aluminum fabrication. We can do cutting/punching/drilling/tapping/welding, which will reduce your production costs and improve efficiency, to help you develop local markets and win more customers.
Wellste Aluminum is a professional standard aluminum extrusion profiles manufacturer and supplier. We welcome your inquiry. Our sales engineer will give you fast and warm customer service. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and the common development with our customers is our rigid pursue.
Standard Aluminum Extrusion Profiles: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
- What are Standard Aluminum Extrusion Profiles?
- What Types of Standard Aluminum Extrusion Profiles are there?
- Which Surface Finishes are applied on Standard Aluminum Extrusion Profiles?
- What is Direct Extrusion of Standard Aluminum Extrusion Profiles?
- What is Indirect Extrusion of Standard Aluminum Extrusion Profiles?
- What Wellste MOQ for Standard Aluminum Extrusion Profile?
- What Aluminum Alloys are Suitable for Standard Extrusion Profiles?
- Does Wellste Produce Standard Aluminum Extrusion Angle Profile?
1. What are Standard Aluminum Extrusion Profiles?
These are aluminum profile that are extruded to specific standard designs, dimensions or shapes for various applications. These profiles available size in stock or have available extrusion mold.
Figure 1 Aluminum extrusion
2. What Types of Standard Aluminum Extrusion Profiles are there?
There are different types of standards aluminum extrusion profiles.
The main standard aluminum extrusion profiles available include:
- Hollow beam standard aluminum extrusion profile
- Triangular single radius standard aluminum extrusion profile
- L-Shaped standard aluminum extrusion profile
- Aluminum angle profile
- Aluminum channel extrusions
- Aluminum flat bar extrusion profile
- Aluminum I beam extrusion profile
- Aluminum T bar extrusion profile
- Aluminum extrusion framing extrusion profile
- Aluminum trim extrusion profile
3. Which Surface Finishes are applied on Standard Aluminum Extrusion Profiles?
You can choose the type of surface finishing for your standard aluminum extrusion profile depending on your application requirements.
The most common surface finishes for the standard aluminum extrusion profile include:
- Colorful anodizing surface finish
- Powder coating surface finish
- PVDF surface finish
- Electrophoresis coating surface finish
- Polished and brushed surface finish
4. What is Direct Extrusion of Standard Aluminum Extrusion Profiles?
Direct extrusion of standard aluminum extrusion profiles is one of the methods used in the extrusion of aluminum profiles.
It makes most of aluminum’s malleability to create shapes by heating billets or other types of aluminum metal.
As soon as the aluminum is hot enough and soft, you will force it through special steel die using a ram or hydraulic press.
The end result is an aluminum piece that will maintain a specific die shape.
As soon as the extrusion comes from the die, it will cool at specific rates until it reaches proper hardness.
You can either allow it to cool naturally or fasten by using fans or water sprays.
After that, you will press the extrusion mechanically that will straighten it before cutting to specific lengths.
It is the most common type of standard aluminum extrusion profile that you can use in extrusion of soft alloys.
Such profiles include aluminum rods, bars, hollow tubes and sections.
5. What is Indirect Extrusion of Standard Aluminum Extrusion Profiles?
Indirect extrusion is the process of holding aluminum billets in a stationary position as the die moves.
The die which is always within the ram, presses the metal thus forcing it flow into a ram thus acquiring the die shape.
It is the method that you can employ in the extrusion of hard alloys with minimal chances of tears and surface cracks.
6. What Wellste MOQ for Standard Aluminum Extrusion Profile?
Wellste will supply your order according to the quantity that you require.
The minimum order quantity for standard aluminum extrusions is not specific thus allowing you to make prior inquiries.
7. What Aluminum Alloys are Suitable for Standard Extrusion Profiles?
The best aluminum alloys for standard aluminum extrusion profiles are 6063 and 6061 aluminum alloys.
6063 are suitable for extruding standard aluminum extrusion profiles for architectural applications.
6061 are suitable for extruding standard aluminum extrusion profiles for structural applications.
Apart from the two, you can also choose other aluminum profiles such as:
- 1000 series aluminum profiles
- 2000 series aluminum profiles
- 3000 series aluminum profiles
- 5000 series aluminum profiles
- 6000 series aluminum profiles
- 7000 series aluminum profiles
8. Does Wellste Produce Standard Aluminum Extrusion Angle Profile?
Yes, Wellste produces standard aluminum extrusion angle profiles among other types of standard aluminum extrusion profiles.