Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing
- Low order volume from 500KG
- 100% inspection at every production step
- In-house maintain your thin wall aluminum tubing tooling
- Over 20 Years of history of manufacturing in customize
Wellste has rich experience to manufacturing and supplying thin wall aluminum tubing. The most common alloy No. to produce thin wall aluminum tubing is 6061 and 6063.
Both of them have good corrosion resistance, weldability and weather resistance. Wellste provides various kinds of surface treatment. There are mill finished, anodized, powder coated, electrophoresis coating and PVDF coating.
There are also sandblast anodizing, brushed and polished surface. After anodizing, you can get silver, black, gold, champagne, and bronze color.
If you want more color, powder coat will provide you hundreds of standard RAL color. You will get a colorful appearance for your thin wall aluminum tubing.
|Item Name||Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing|
|Material||Aluminium 6000 series, 5000 series, 7000 series, Other special inquired|
|Temper||T4 T5 T6|
|Quality Standard||GB/T 5237-2008,GB/T 6892-2015, GB/T 14846-2014|
|Length||3-6 Meter per piece, or as your inquire|
|Finish||Mill-finish, Anodized, Powder coated, Electrophoresis, Wood grain, Brushed, Polishing|
|Open Mould||10-15 days|
|Production Time||20-25 days|
|Payment||TT, L/C, etc|
|MOQ||500KG each one|
|Deep process||CNC, drilling, milling, cutting, bending, tapping, welding, assembling, punching|
|Standard Packaging||PE shrink film, Non-woven Fabric, Craft paper, Carton, Or customized packing|
Wellste: Your Premier Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing Manufacturer
Wellste can produce thin aluminum tubing in various size. The wall thickness can be produced to start as thin as 0.3mm. The thin wall aluminum tubing can be cut into short length, packed in carton box with plastic bag. We can also provide as long as 6meters.
Wellste offers one-stop aluminum fabrication. We have drilling machine, automatic pipe bending machine, punching machine, milling machine, and lathes etc. Wellste also provides assembly and welding service. This will save your cost and time.
Wellste thin wall aluminum tubing can be used to make telescoping aluminum tubing. They are commonly used as a shower curtain rod, broom handle, and other furniture accessories.
Wellste is a professional thin wall aluminum tubing manufacturer and supplier. We welcome your inquiry. Our sales engineer will give you fast and warm customer service. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal and the common development with our customers is our rigid pursue.
Our aluminum extrusion profiles have been exported to many countries, including the United States of America, Italy, Poland, Spain, Africa, and Mexico. Wellste telescoping aluminum tubing has gained good reputation both Domestic and Foreign market.
Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
- What are Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing?
- Are there Different Shapes of Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing?
- Which Alloy is Suitable for Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing?
- How does Wall Thickness to Diameter Ratio of Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing Compare to Normal Tubes?
- What is the Minimum Wall Thickness of Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing?
- What are Characteristics of Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing?
- Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing is Available in which Surface Finishing?
- How Does Wellste Maintain Wall Thickness of Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing?
- Where can you use Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing?
What are Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing?
Thin wall aluminum tubes are easy and low density tubes that you can use in different light applications.
The ratio of wall thickness to diameters is among the main features to look at in thin wall aluminum tubing.
Are there Different Shapes of Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing?
Yes, there are different shapes for thin walled aluminum tubing such as round, square and rectangular shapes.
Which Alloy is Suitable for Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing?
The suitable aluminum alloys for thin wall aluminum tubing are the 5000 series and 6000 series.
How does Wall Thickness to Diameter Ratio of Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing Compare to Normal Tubes?
Wall thickness to diameter ratio of thin wall aluminum tubing are smaller in comparison to normal tubes.
Normal tubes have thicker walls in comparison to the thin wall aluminum tubing thus decreasing the diameter.
Thin wall aluminum tubing, just like the name suggests, have smaller or thin walls thus decreasing the diameter.
What is the Minimum Wall Thickness of Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing?
At Wellste, the minimum wall thickness for thin wall aluminum tubing is 0.01 inches.
What are Characteristics of Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing?
Thin wall aluminum tubing exhibit the following characteristics:
- Have a high strength to weight ratio implying that they are strong but also very light in weight.
- It is resistant to corrosion thus increasing the durability of the thin wall aluminum tubing.
- It has great thermal and electric conductivity
- The surface is smooth and shiny thus can reflect light and heat making it a good material for architectural insulations.
- The alloys are non-toxic and does not release any toxic substances to the environment.
- You can also recycle the material without losing the main properties.
Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing is Available in which Surface Finishing?
You can choose different types of surface finishing for thin wall aluminum tubing such as;
- Colored Anodized surface finishing
- Sandblasting surface finishing
- Liquid painting with different shades of paints
How Does Wellste Maintain Wall Thickness of Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing?
Wellste maintains the wall thickness of thin wall aluminum tubing by:
- Using the right type of aluminum alloy material that will not go through deterioration process such as corrosion.
- Using the right type of machining and tooling processes that will maintain the integrity of the material.
- Wellste uses different forms of surface finishing techniques that will maintain the integrity of the thin wall aluminum tubing.
- It employs the services of quality inspection officers who will ensure that the product will maintain the wall thickness for long.
Where can you use Thin Wall Aluminum Tubing?
You can use thin wall aluminum tubing in different applications such as:
- Marine industry applications
- Pharmaceutical industry applications
- Packaging industry applications
- Construction industry applications
- Transportation industry applications